Welcome to my blog

I will be adding and building up my blog with more content. Please help me by looking around my blog and clicking on my ads at the side and bottom of this blog. You will find some awesome free offers on this site.
And don't forget to leave your comments.

Thank you

Gary

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lord Of The Rings Online


                Play Lord Of the Rings Online For Free



Lord of the Rings Online is a formerly pay-to-play MMORPG that is now FREE-TO-PLAY !  The game places a heavy emphasis on story and lore. Right from the start, players are thrown into the thick of things with interactive quests. Players are only given the option of choosing between the ‘good’ or ‘free’ races which include Humans (referred to simply as ‘Man’), Dwarves, Elves, and Hobbits but can play as monsters in special PvP battles starting at level 10. There are a total of nine classes available, though not all are available to all races. PvP in LotRO is a bit different than most MMORPGs; players fight in large battles either as special level 50 monsters or as their normal characters.

Sign Up Now ! Below !

  LordOf The Rings Sign Up Link

No comments:

Post a Comment